Colombian ‘Single Origin’ Arabica beans
Our most popular coffee beans, with 100% Arabica beans grown in Colombia, South America.
A versatile roast, using single origin coffee beans. Gives a smooth, well-rounded drinking experience.
100% Australian Roasted
100% Colombian Grown
100% Arabica Beans
Also available in a blended roast variety, where we blend a rich dark roast with a lighter roasting of the same Colombian beans.
We do two roasting blends:
50/50 Blend: 50% dark roast mixed with 50% light roast.
70/30 Blend: 70% dark roast mixed with 30% light roast.
Store roasted coffee beans in an airtight container away from light and heat.
Maximise your coffee experience:
- Gently preheat cups and equipment.
- Clean your coffee machine regularly, to minimise stale oils and flavour taint.
- Freshly grind your beans as required.
- An even extraction method will enhance quality.
- Excessive heat may cause “flavour burn”.
Ingredients: Roasted Arabica coffee beans (whole)
Quantity: Single Origin 1kg (valve bag) – RIO100
Quantity: Single Origin 6x 1kg (valve bags) – RIO100-B
Quantity: 50/50 Blended Roast 6x 1kg (valve bags) – LOM100-B
Quantity: 70/30 Blended Roast 6x 1kg (valve bags) – MAD100-B